It is great news for Thai citizens – neighbors of Vietnamese that they do not need to obtain any visa for any of their stay in Vietnam for no more than 30 days. This exemption was stated in the Vietnam – Thailand bilateral visa exemption agreement which is still valid so far.
For citizens of other countries who are in Thailand and wish to visit Vietnam, please follow the following steps:
- Check Vietnam visa requirement to know whether they need a visa or not?
- If no, bring passport to enter Vietnam;
- If yes, they may obtain a Vietnam visa in either of following ways:
- Apply for Vietnam visa at Vietnam Embassy in Thailand;
- Apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if traveling to Vietnam by air.
All information about these two ways for Vietnam visa application can be found at http://www.vietnam-visa.com/ – a reliable portal to go for visa to Vietnam.
Collected by Vietnamvisa.info