If you are foreigners and want to visit Vietnam, sometimes you will need to apply for Vietnam Visa. In this post, we would like to give introduce you the concept of Vietnam Visa on Arrival for French as well as some helpful websites for your visa application.
Vietnam visa on Arrival facts
Introduced since 2004, this way of obtaining a valid Vietnam visa has quickly become popular among travelers, especially French ones as it is very convenient, time and cost-saving.
Facts about Vietnam visa on arrival
With this option, you will have your visa stamped at the airport, all procedures are made online therefore needless to prepare or bring any kind of document, or leave your house and find the way to Embassy.
There are few simple steps, most of which can be done online:
- Filling in an online application form with required information including your full name, date of birth, date of arrival, number of applicants, etc.
- After that, you will receive Visa approval Letter via mail after period of time (ranging from a few hours to a few working days depending on the service provider). You can make payment by Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or Western Union.
- Finally, your visa will be stamped at the international airport you arrive at. Please bring along necessary document including your valid passport, printed visa application form, stamping fee. There are now 5 international airports in Vietnam for you to get visa stamp in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Cam Ranh, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh city.
- The total cost for service only includes 2 items which are: service fee and stamping fee. All the fees are public on the Internet, and there is no added or hidden fee.
- VOA is only available for those who wish to enter Vietnam by plane, visitors traveling by other means please go to Embassy to do the application procedure.
- After filling out the visa form online or getting your visa approval letter, please check your details again to ensure no error.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity and 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
Trusted websites to get Vietnam visa on arrival for French:
Vietnam visa on arrival has long been popular and there now come various service providers operating in this field. Here we recommend you 3 trusted ones as follows.
Vietnam-visa was established in 2007 and operated under Vietnam Discovery JSC. Since then. Vietnam-visa has become a trustworthy commercial website providing online application for Visa on Arrival, dedicatedly serving thousands of travelers all over the world.
Vietnam-visa.com among trusted websites for Vietnam visa on arrival
With 10-year experience working in the field of tourism, Vietnam-visa has always been an active member of many clubs and group such as the Pacific Asia Travel Association (PATA), the Vietnam Tourism Association (VITA), the Hanoi Tourism Club (HTC) and the Responsible Travel Club of Vietnam (RTC).
Apart from visa application, you can find out other information such as visa exemption list, address and detailed contact of Vietnamese Embassy at foreign countries, service fees, etc.
With long and valuable experience as well as dedication to improve the quality of Vietnam’s tourism, the working team promise to provide customers with the best services.
In this website, there is a page dedicated to Vietnam visa for French citizens, that is https://www.vietnam-visa.com/guide/france/.
Vietnam-evisa.org is a non-governmental website, providing Visa on Arrival for foreign visitors who want to explore the charm of Vietnam. The represent of company will contact with the Vietnamese Immigration Department on your behalf to get Vietnam visa approval letter which is required for those who want to get their visa stamped at the international airport.
This is also a leading company in terms of travel arrangement and visa online application. The working principle of the company is to supply customers with the cheapest service with criteria of Quality, Safe and Secure; Reliability, Prompt Responses, Competitive Prices, and Customer-Focused Approach.
Here comes a brief description about Vietnam visa for French. Should you need any information, feel free to leave us a comment at the end of this post. Wish you have smooth experience with visa to Vietnam.