Currently, all Spanish citizens are exempted from Vietnam visa for their 15 days in Vietnam if:
- Their passport is valid for at least 6 months since their arrival date;
- Their arrival date does not fall within 30 days from exit date of their last stay in Vietnam with visa exemption.
Otherwise, they will need a valid visa. And in this case, if they travel to Vietnam by air, they can easily obtain one with visa on arrival.
What is Visa on Arrival?
Vietnam visa on arrival is a process of obtaining the letter of approval online through a travel agency in Vietnam to check in at the departure airport and pick up the actual visa stamp at an international airport in Vietnam upon arrival.
How to obtain Visa on arrival?
The process of getting a visa on arrival is quite simple and includes the following simple steps:
- Apply online for an approval letter, which may take 2 working days (for tourist visa) or 7 working days (for business visa) in case of normal processing, or 4 working hours or 2 working days respectively in case of super urgent processing.
- Receive the approval letter by email and print a hard copy. Prepare 2 passport sized photos, your passport (must be valid for at least 6 months at time of entry) and stamping fee of 25 USD (for single entry visa) in cash.
- Present all above mentioned documents to get your visa stamp upon arrival at an international airport in Vietnam (Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh city, Nha Trang and Da Nang).
This application does not require any travel at all, but it requires travelers to enter Vietnam by air to get visa stamped at arrival airport in Vietnam.
For more information about Vietnam visa for Spanish citizens, one can access to https://vietnamvisa.es/.
Or if you wish to see it in Spanish, please refer to https://vietnam-visa.es/.