- Do not apply for Vietnam visa if you are eligible for Vietnam visa exemption;
- Do not attempt to apply for Vietnam visa on arrival if you do not travel to Vietnam by air;
- Do not enter Vietnam earlier than your granted arrival date, as your entry will be refused;
- Do not leave Vietnam later than your granted exit date as you will be fined;
- Do not enter any misspelling details as your entry may be refused;
- Do not need to contact Vietnam embassy if you apply for Vietnam visa on arrival. See who are eligible and how to get this type of visa for Vietnam here.
- Do apply for Vietnam visa at embassy if you do not travel to Vietnam by air;
- Do apply for a multiple entry visa if you have multiple entries and exits from the country during a certain period of time;
- Do make sure your passport is valid for at least 6 months from your arrival date;
- Do apply for Vietnam visa as soon as possible to avoid any unexpected costs (including cost of expedited service);
- Do apply for Vietnam visa approval letter beforehand if you want to pick up visa upon arrival in Vietnam;
Treasuring over 10 years assisting travelers to obtain visa on arrival to Vietnam, Vietnam-visa.com is a leading reliable service provider among hundreds at the moment. Contacting Vietnam-visa.com, you will find yourself fully informed about Vietnam visa, including if you need a Vietnam visa or not and how to obtain the visa economically and quickly in your case.