This is guide for Spanish to get a rush visa for Vietnam. But before you go, please noted that all Spanish passport holders are exempted from a Vietnam visa for up to 15 days in Vietnam until June 30, 2017 if:
- Their passport is valid for at least 6 months from their arrival date;
- Their arrival date is not within 30 days from their exit date of last stay in Vietnam with visa exemption.
if this is the case, Spanish passport holders do not need a visa for their urgent trip to Vietnam. Otherwise, they can obtain a rush visa on arrival with Vietnam-visa.com which is a professional visa on arrival service provider in Spain market.
How long does it take to process Visa on arrival with Vietnam-visa.com?
1. Regarding tourist visa:
At the moment, Vietnam-visa.com is offering 3 kinds of rush services for visa on arrival as follows:
- 1 working day processing;
- 4 working hours processing; and
- 2 working hours processing
2. Regarding business visa:
Vietnam-visa.com is offering 2 kinds of rush services for business visa on arrival as follows:
- 3 working days processing; and
- 2 working days processing.
How to apply for rush service at Vietnam-visa.com?
To faciliate rush application, Vietnam-visa.com accepts application by either of the following ways, provided that it is convenient for you:
- Apply via the link https://booking.vietnam-visa.com/step1.html;
- Apply via email Support@Vietnam-visa.com; OR
- Apply via hotline (+84) 946 583 583.
After receiving your information, Vietnam-visa will shortly contact you to process your visa approval letter as quick as possible.
In addition, Vietnam-visa also announces that they can process the visa approval letter at weekend. So whenever you have urgent trip to Vietnam and need a visa, you are highly recommended to contact them.
Also as announced by Vietnam-visa.com, to faciliate Spanish travelers to get information about Vietnam visa, they have specially developed Vietnam-visa.com/es/ with all information presented in Spanish.