If you are foreigners and want to visit Vietnam, sometimes you will need to apply for Vietnam Visa. In this post, we would like to give introduce you the concept of Visa on Arrival as well as some helpful websites for your Vietnam visa application, especially for French.
VOA Vietnam (Vietnam Visa On Arrival)
This is a new type of visa application, it is very convenient, time and cost-saving. You will have your visa stamped at the airport, all procedures are made online therefore needless to prepare or bring any kind of document, or leave your house and find the way to Embassy.
There are few simple steps, most of which can be done online:
- Filling in an online application form with required information including your full name, date of birth, date of arrival, number of applicants, etc.
- After that, you will receive Visa approval Letter via mail after 1 or 2 business days (in normal cases) or just 4 working hours (super urgent cases). You can make payment by Credit/ Debit Card via OnePay/PayPal or Western Union.
- Finally, your visa will be stamped at the international airport you arrive at. Please bring along necessary document including your valid passport, printed visa application form, stamping fee. There are now 5 international airports in Vietnam for you to get visa stamp in Hanoi, Hai Phong, Cam Ranh, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh city.
- The total cost for service only includes 2 items which are: service fee and stamping fee. Besides, the fees are publicized on the Internet, so there is no added or hidden fee.
As compared to 5 days of processing time for the traditional visa application, the maximum processing time for VOA is 2 working days. If you apply for business visa, the procedure will be completed after 2 to 7 working days.
- VOA is only available for those who wish to enter Vietnam by plane, visitors traveling by other means please go to Embassy to do the application procedure.
- Please double check with your passport to ensure you provide us correct information.
- Make sure that your passport has at least 6 months of validity and 02 blank pages for visa stamp.
Trusted websites for French to apply for a visa to Vietnam from France;
Vietnam-visa was established in 2007 and operated under Vietnam Discovery JSC. Since then. Vietnam-visa has become a leading Visa On Arrival service provider, dedicatedly serving thousands of travelers all over the world.
You can check out detailed Vietnam Visa requirements basing on your nationality right on the website’s homepage; also know many other useful information such as Vietnam Visa Exemption List, Contact details of Vietnam Embassies all around the world, detailed Vietnam Visa Fee; guide to get visa to Vietnam HERE.
With long and valuable experience as well as dedication to improve the quality of Vietnam’s tourism, the working team promise to provide customers with the best services.
Vietnam-visa.com is the perfect solution for the best way to get Vietnam Visa
This commercial agency is located in Hochiminh city, providing Vietnam Visa On Arrival method since 2011.
This is also a company in terms of travel arrangement and visa online application.
If you have any trouble when getting Vietnam Visa, please contact Vietnam-visa.com through mail [email protected] or phone number (+84) 946 583 583 to ask for help. We will try to help you at our best.